Family life can be a challenge, regardless of who you are or your background. Questions and self-doubt can compound stress if you’re caring for a child or adult with special needs. Ray Graham Association offers families strategies to support their loved ones and integrate them into the community. Personal consultations help families to navigate service options, explore unique social and health care opportunities, and find sources of funding for people with disabilities.
Ray Graham Association ensures that, above all, the programs recommended will support the interests and priorities of every person with a disability and their family.
Ray Graham Association believes in a person-centered approach to family life and community. We work with people with disabilities and their families to address their needs, strengths, and dreams. Putting people first leads to happier and healthier families.
Home-Based Support Services
Navigating self-directed services and eligibility guidelines for people with disabilities can be exhausting and overwhelming for families. Our Home-Based Services coordinators are experienced, knowledgeable, and dedicated to assisting every family establish a personal plan for their loved one with disabilities and identifying services to meet their unique needs.
Ray Graham Association has experts to help you
- Audit expenses to maximize available funding
- Access resources for daily activities including our Community Learning Services
- Secure a meaningful job through our Employment Services
- Arrange for behavioral counseling
- Coordinate a seamless transition from a child-based waiver to an adult-based waiver
- Acquire transportation assistance and
- Modify home and vehicle through Medicaid vendors
- Planning for the future with estates and wills
- Navigate the Illinois Disability System
- Learn about Supplemental Security Income (SSI), Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI), Medicaid, guardianship, trusts, and letters of intent
- Access services of the Department of Rehabilitation Services and Employment
- Explore innovative housing options, like our Community-Based Homes or paying non-professional in-home care providers
- Examine loss and grief
- Use technology to maximize communication
Ray Graham Association no longer offers respite care. Please contact Service Inc. at 815-741-0800 to find the current list of respite care providers.
The Speaker Series brings families and professionals together to discuss what impacts their loved ones, families, and community. At the Speaker Series, you not only hear expert advice but can share your concerns and find support from other families. You will have an array of resources to assist your family member in a way that is best for them and you.
If you want to learn more about Family Support services, you can email ProgramServices@RayGraham.org or call 630-620-2222.