Corporate Champions are engaged in the mission and work of Ray Graham Association. They help people with disabilities reach, grow and achieve. They motivate others. And they are role models for Corporate America.
Our goal is to promote partnerships that are mutually beneficial for a corporation/business and Ray Graham Association in the local community in which they exist.
As a Corporation Champion your company will receive:
- personalized forms of recognition that can be publically displayed in your offices (unique & customized framed wall hangings and artwork)
- membership in a group of like-minded business leaders where you can network with other RGA partners
- real-life success stories that RGA staff will write and produce so you can use them in your advertising, publications and media efforts to demonstrate to your stakeholders how the partnership directly improves the lives of people in need in your community
- advertisement and public promotion of the partnership through traditional media, social media, RGA website (special Corporate Champions page) and print & electronic newsletters
- RGA logos to use in your publications and social media
RGA will receive:
- an annual financial commitment which can include grants, donations, events sponsorship and participation, and special projects to help our programs grow
- opportunities to build relationships with key business leaders, who in turn, will help introduce us to others who might want to be Corporate Champions
- volunteers who can help address the needs in our programs and build meaningful relationships with the people we serve
- advertisement and public promotion of the partnership through your company’s social media, website & newsletter
For more information, contact Mark Langan, Chief Development Officer, at email@example.com