Build A New Career And Feel Good About What You Do Every Day!
Consider Working with People with Disabilities at Ray Graham Association!
We are a Person Centered, Nationally Accredited Organization known for Innovation and Commitment to Our Team
RGA became the first organization in the world to receive Person Centered Excellence Accreditation with Distinction from the Council on Quality and Leadership (CQL). A testament to our profound commitment to our mission and values, strong systems that promote health, safety, and welfare for continued quality enhancement for the people we support and the team that supports them.
We Offer Exceptional Benefits
- A welcoming and positive work environment with opportunity for career growth. Many Team Members have been with RGA for 20 + years
- Convenient work locations throughout DuPage County
- Paid training including CPR/First Aid Certification
- Health, Dental and Vision insurance for all FT employees with RGA paying 75% of health insurance costs
- 403(b) retirement plan with a dollar for dollar 3% company match
- Generous paid vacation and sick days
- Additional pay for CNA and PACE certifications