Your path to full-time employment starts here. Consider working with people with disabilities at Ray Graham Association!
Click here to apply easily and quickly
Whether you are a long-time direct support professional or someone looking for a new job with stability and benefits, we have many job opportunities at Ray Graham Association. You can find fulfillment in helping others and feel a sense of purpose in your work. Additionally, working at Ray Graham Association is a rewarding and enriching experience because people with disabilities often have unique perspectives and abilities. Find out about exciting employment opportunities available to you.
Our Life-Changing Story
Founded in 1950, Ray Graham Association serves nearly 2,000 people with disabilities and employs about 350 people. Ray Graham enriches lives by empowering those we support and those who care for them to reach, grow, and achieve. Thank you for your interest in being a part of this life-saving and life-giving mission.
Our Person-Centered Approach
Ray Graham Association believes in a person-centered approach to care and employment. As a member of our team, you can provide people with disabilities and their families an array of services that cater to their individual needs, strengths, and dreams. Putting people first leads to a happier and healthier community.
Our Award-Winning Work Environment
For over 20 years, the Council of Quality and Leadership (CQL) has accredited Ray Graham Association for our team’s vision of dignity, opportunity, and community for all people. When you’re making the world better, it is more than a job, it is a career. That’s why many of our team members have worked at Ray Graham for over two decades.
Direct Support Professionals (DSPs)
Being a DSP is an exciting career option, and there are many homes throughout DuPage County and the surrounding area looking for high-quality caretakers. When you’re a DSP Ray Graham Association, you become part of the Illinois Healthcare Worker Registry. Learn more about being a DSP in this informational video.
Our Exceptional Benefits
- Health, dental, and vision insurance for all full-time employees. Ray Graham Association provides 75% of health insurance costs
- 403(b) retirement plan with a 3% dollar-for-dollar company match
- Generous paid vacation, sick, personal, and holiday time off, totaling an average of 20 days a year
- A welcoming and positive work environment with opportunities for career growth
- Convenient work locations throughout DuPage County and the surrounding area
- Paid training and continued education in CPR/first aid, Qualified Intellectual Disabilities Professional (QIDP), behavioral safety training, organizational leadership and culture, and disability rights and advocacy
- Additional pay for Certified Nurse Assistant and PACE certified paratransit drivers
“I love coming to work each day to make a difference in the lives of the people we support. My supervisor is great: she leads by example!”
Meet Team Member Angela
Community Living Program Manager
“Every day, I get a chance to do something I love.”